Monday, March 7, 2011

9 Months Old




Our sweet little boy turned 9 months old today! I really cannot believe that I am going to have to start planning his 1st birthday party soon. This past month has been so exciting! Jack has started to do so many new things.
* I started giving him the Gerber Puffs last month so since he has gotten the hang of them, I just started giving him good ole Cheerios. He loves them and he just figured out how to get them into his mouth this past week.
*He finally started rolling over from his back to his tummy! YEA!! Now he doesn't start screaming when he is on his tummy. Once he is on his tummy he pushes himself up... I guess we will have a crawler soon!
*He pulls himself up on everything. He hasn't gotten to his feet yet, but he pulls himself up about half way and then gets stuck and looks at you like, "I am stuck and I don't know what to do." It is so cute, but he has face planted a few times.
*Jack has become quite the babbler. He started throwing out the da da da's and gi gi gi's. So Rocco and Jack's Aunt Jeana (GiGi) are in heaven because he is saying their names. He also makes a sound that almost sounds like he is saying hi or hey. It is too cute.
* We started giving Jack meats. He loves them! But I haven't figured out how he can eat those meats and not carrots! The meat baby foods taste HORRIBLE, but he will eat the whole jar. He still gags at the carrots. He is proving to be a good littler eater! I weighed him this morning and he was 18.2lbs!
*He loves other little babies/toddlers. He now tries to talk to the other kids and wants to grab their hands or face... I guess which ever is closer to grab at. He is just so interested in the other kids. It cracks me up every time.





-


Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.