Sunday, August 7, 2011

14 Months Old

Jack turned 14 months old today! I must say this past month has flown by and my little boy is growing up so fast! He can now say MaMa, DaDa, dog, bird, truck, cheerio, out, and he can woof like a dog. He can point to the red car or blue car on his sippy cups when you ask him to. He can also pick out the pig from his Little People farm animals. So stinkin' cute and smart! He still is not walking, but I think we are definitely getting closer. He is finally cutting his 3rd tooth. It's one of his top front teeth so he has been pulling on his tongue…I guess it feels good!? I'm looking forward to seeing what this month brings us!




- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.