Monday, November 1, 2010

Happy Halloween!

We didn't really celebrate Halloween this year since Jack isn't old enough to go Trick or Treating. I also didn't feel like it was necessary to buy a costume that he would just spit up all over or have a bib covering it. We did have a few different outfits for Jack though. My mom, Mimi, sent Jack a pumpkin shirt, I bought him 2 onesies and Rocco's mom, Nana, bought him a super cute outfit. So Jeana (Rocco's sister) and I played dress up with Jack and took pictures of him in all his outfits so they would go to waste. We will dress him up and have more fun next year when we are able to walk and go trick or treating. Here are Jack's modeling pictures:
Pumpkin t-shirt from his Mimi

 Onesie that Mommy bought for Jack
 Outfit from his Nana that says "Mommy's Little Pumpkin"
 Pumpkin booty

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.