Rocco surprised me with a brand new Texas Edition Tahoe! It is black with black leather interior and I can start it from inside. It is so awesome!! It drives great and is very spacious compared to my Ford Escape.
Rocco and I had been talking about getting a new car for a while, but he decided to surprise me and make me angry throughout the process. Every week he would change his mind... yes, lets look for a car... no, we can't afford a car. So I just stopped talking to him about it. The 2 days before he surprised me he kept asking me what kind of car, what color, what kind of interior and I just became more annoyed because I just knew he was joking with me.
They day Rocco surprised me he went golfing with his friends and he picked up the Tahoe on his way home. He parked it in the drive way behind the escape in the garage so when we went to dinner with the Nittler's I would see it. He came in from golf with a big grin on his face. He asked Jack if he was ready to show Mommy her new car and I just laughed. I mean, I had had it with him joking with me about getting a new car. So when we went out to the garage to get in the escape and I opened the garage door there it was... my brand new Tahoe! I was in shock and I was speechless!
I am very lucky to have such a great husband, but sometimes, well who and I kidding, every time he tries to surprise me I end up annoyed and angry at him during the process. I am very happy with his selection! Oh, and Jack likes it too!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.